People. Plants. Innovation.
Together, we work hard and we laugh a lot. Come join us!
Benary+ hires the best and brightest to become an intricate component of our progressive team environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
Company Paid Life Insurance
401K Retirement Plan
Vacation & Sick leave
For consideration, please submit your resume to:
Human Resources Generalist
195 Paulsen Road
Watsonville, CA 95076
Benary is one of the world’s leading companies in breeding annual and perennial ornamental bedding plants. We supply the horticultural market in over 120 countries with high-quality seed and operate locations on several continents. To learn more, please visit our website: www.benary.com
Benary is seeking an experienced Horticultural professional with greenhouse growing experience for the Western US territory, including BC, Canada to California, Utah and Arizona. This is a full-time remote role. Candidates should reside in the territory. Only accepting applications from horticulture industry professionals.
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for all sales functions in assigned territory to achieve company goals. The ideal candidate will build new, and manage existing relationships with customers, ensuring customer satisfaction at all levels. The successful candidate will have exceptional communication and negotiation skills, technical greenhouse growing experience or knowledge in annuals and perennials, or broker/breeder sales experience representing one of the major breeding lines or brokerages.
- 5 years as a professional in the horticultural greenhouse industry preferred.
- Excellent communication, technical and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understand a broad range of greenhouse technical issues, as well as annual and perennial lines currently in the market.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- High personal energy level, integrity and motivation.
- Willingness to travel (30+% of the time), mainly in the territory, plus occasional travel to other areas of N. America.
- Ability to work 5-6 weekends during the year
- Must have valid license and reliable transportation for travel
- Reside in the Western region, preferably in the territory.
Competitive salary and benefits package, including but not limited to
- Annual bonuses
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Life insurance
- 401K with employer match
Benary is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Area Sales Manager Western US
Posted 7:31:25 AM. Company Description Benary is one of the world’s leading companies in breeding annual and perennial…See this and similar jobs on LinkedIn.